The powder-to-foam Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant™ uses potent Microgreens, rice flour and adzuki powder to give skin a gorgeous, youthful glow. The refreshing fizzing action delivers oxygen to skin, stimulating its natural healing abilities while stone crop brightens. Rice flour with adzuki powder gently buff and smooth skin’s surface. Skin emerges perfectly cleansed, softened and invigorated.
• Naturally-derived Detoxifying Microgreens Complex with Detoxophane
• Protection from oxidative damage and visible signs of aging
• Enhanced resistance against pollution and sun radiation
• Suitable for all skin types
• Stone Crop: anti-inflammatory, regenerative; lightens and moisturizes skin
• Detoxifying Microgreens Complex (Broccoli, Radish and Clover Sprouts plus Detoxophane from Swiss cress sprouts): a potent blend containing beta-carotene and vitamins C, E and K that protects against free radicals; increased production of enzymes that help skin cells combat the damaging effects of sun radiation and pollution; detoxophane activates detoxification enzymes in cells to neutralize the effects of environmental damage
• Rice Flour: gently exfoliates, buffs and smooths skin’s texture
• Adzuki Powder: buffs to rejuvenate and brighten skin; purifies skin by absorbing excess dirt and oils from skin
How To Use:
Dispense a small amount of dry Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant™ into palm and add half a teaspoon of water. Rub hands together to create a foam and apply foam to face using circular motions and being careful to avoid the delicate area around eyes. Massage gently into skin, then rinse thoroughly with water and pat skin dry. Use as a pre-extraction disencrustation (softening) treatment, or to pre-treat skin as a degreasing step prior to a peel for enhanced results.